Mission Statement

The primary purpose of this blog is to help Christian women apply the counsel of God's Word to their daily lives as it relates to their relationships, circumstances, suffering and sin; and to equip them to help others do the same. "For the Word of God is living and active." Hebrews 4:12

Sunday, August 1, 2010

How Do You Show Respect?

I would love some feedback on how you have learned to respect your husband? What have been your struggles and how have you overcome them? How have you discovered your husband's particular desires for respect? How have you accomodated him? What benefits have you seen from respect and disrespect? Let's spur eachother on!

PS...If you post as "anonymous"...well then you will be anonymous! That means no one will know who you are:)

2 comments:

  1. My husband feels really disrespected when I do not stop and look at him to show I am listening to him when he is speaking. I try really hard to be attentive and if I am too busy I ask him to please let me finish what I am doing so that I may give my full attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband feels disrespected when I am quick to point out his failures without letting mine sink in. I am striving for a 48 hour rule: Wait 48 hours to approach him with how he could have done better. Make sense??

    ReplyDelete