Mission Statement

The primary purpose of this blog is to help Christian women apply the counsel of God's Word to their daily lives as it relates to their relationships, circumstances, suffering and sin; and to equip them to help others do the same. "For the Word of God is living and active." Hebrews 4:12

Monday, June 18, 2012

Blogging to Remember

I have gone back and forth in my mind as to why I should keep this blog. I have been on the verge of shutting it down on a number of occasions for several reasons....
  •  I never write anything.
  •  If I did write something, who would seriously want to read it?
  •  Even when I want to write something, I cannot seem to find the time.
  •  And if I have the time, I drive myself crazy trying to get the blog "perfect" in content and grammar. I am not a perfectionist about anything but writing!!!

But in the end, I have decided to keep my blog for mostly one reason. I have so many thoughts going through my head, some of them even interesting, but I forget them all so quickly!  So, I have decided to blog to keep my thoughts in a safe a place.  If you happen to read it, I pray you will benefit from it too! If no one reads it, at least I will have a way to remember the things I keep forgetting!

No comments:

Post a Comment